Baldies' Blog began originally in the UK by a 26 year old journalist with a blood cancer on a mission to inform the world about bone marrow donation.

He has since died, and I took on the cause of making cancer care more transparent for everybody.

Cancer is a disease that will touch everybody through diagnosis or affiliation: 1 in 2 men will be diagnosed and 1 in 3 woman will hear those words, "You Have Cancer."

I invite you to read how I feel along my journey and
how I am continuing to live a full life alongside my Hodgkin's lymphoma, with me controlling my cancer, not my cancer controlling me.

I hope that "Baldies' Blog" will prepare you to handle whatever life sends you, but especially if it's the message, "You Have Cancer."

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, March 4, 2012

ULTIMATE GIRL FIGHTER SHIRTS!!!

The shirts are in!
Hillary's friends and family are selling t-shirts to raise money for Relay for Life, Xander's college fund, and the North Charlestown Community School Playground Fund.

Prices:
Small, Medium, and Large - $12.00
X-Large to 3XL - $15.00

See pictures below.  The front is first and the back is second.

If you would like to order a shirt please contact:
Michelle Springer
michelle.l.springer@hitchcock.org


AND DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT OUR LINK TO DONATE TO THE RELAY FOR LIFE TO THE RIGHT! :)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

the shirts are a serene green with blue writing :)

Anonymous said...

Great shirts for a great cause :)

alizbeath said...

This is a better-quality article as they all are. I make fun of seen wounder wide this an eye to some beat now.its great to receive this info. You are realy fair and balance.

arman said...

This is a better-quality article as they all are. I make fun of been wonder wide this an eye to some beat now. It’s great to receive this info. You are fair and balanced.

john said...

Hi there, just became aware of your blog thru Google,so interesting so good , i realy enjoy your blog ,nice site!

arman said...

I have studied your site fully and I realized that, it is the most beneficial for us. I want to take more information through this site.

band collar shirts said...

"Been reading this site for awhile now, always has really good posts and topics please keep it up! loads of blogs are going under lately from lack of new posts etc"

Mens tuxedo suit said...

Awesome blog. I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work!

lehanga said...

“I love you. I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I've ever had, and no matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life. I will always be yours. ”