Baldies' Blog began originally in the UK by a 26 year old journalist with a blood cancer on a mission to inform the world about bone marrow donation.

He has since died, and I took on the cause of making cancer care more transparent for everybody.

Cancer is a disease that will touch everybody through diagnosis or affiliation: 1 in 2 men will be diagnosed and 1 in 3 woman will hear those words, "You Have Cancer."

I invite you to read how I feel along my journey and
how I am continuing to live a full life alongside my Hodgkin's lymphoma, with me controlling my cancer, not my cancer controlling me.

I hope that "Baldies' Blog" will prepare you to handle whatever life sends you, but especially if it's the message, "You Have Cancer."

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, April 19, 2010

Meet The Candidates

WORKING FAMILIES WIN

MEET THE CANDIDATE SERIES

Please join Working Families Win this spring for our Meet the Candidate Series.

With Congressman Paul Hodes running for the United States Senate this year, the 2nd Congressional District Seat will be open for the first time since 2006. Job creation, financial reform, healthcare reform implementation, wage, education, energy, international trade and military policy will all be critical issues addressed by candidates running for office.

Come to speak with candidates interested in representing us in the United States Congress and ask the key questions you feel are facing our families and communities.

Claremont-Monday, April 19th

Who: Annie McLane Kuster, US Congresssional Candidatee
What: MEET THE CANDIDATE SERIES
When: 7-8:30pm
Where: Moody Building Conference Room
24 Opera House Sq., Claremont, NH
Call 603-504-2906 for more information.


Claremont-Tuesday, May 11th


Who: Katrina Swett, US Congresssional Candidate
What: MEET THE CANDIDATE SERIES
When: 6-7:30pm
Where: Claremont, NH
Call 603-504-2906 for more information.


Keene- Wednesday, May 12th

Who: Annie McLane Kuster, US Congresssional Candidate
What: MEET THE CANDIDATE SERIES
When: 7-8:30pm
Where: Keene, NH
Call 603-504-2906 for more information.

No comments: