Baldies' Blog began originally in the UK by a 26 year old journalist with a blood cancer on a mission to inform the world about bone marrow donation.

He has since died, and I took on the cause of making cancer care more transparent for everybody.

Cancer is a disease that will touch everybody through diagnosis or affiliation: 1 in 2 men will be diagnosed and 1 in 3 woman will hear those words, "You Have Cancer."

I invite you to read how I feel along my journey and
how I am continuing to live a full life alongside my Hodgkin's lymphoma, with me controlling my cancer, not my cancer controlling me.

I hope that "Baldies' Blog" will prepare you to handle whatever life sends you, but especially if it's the message, "You Have Cancer."

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, January 22, 2010

Thank you Johnson Law Group



Baldie's Blog has an official sponsor!

Thank you so much to Johnson Law Group for supporting my battle with chronic lung disease.
Johnson Law Group has experienced attorneys specializing in mesothelioma.
Mesothelioma is a cancer that is linked to exposure to asbestos.
Asbestos was once commonly used in ship building, as a component in plastics, and as a construction material, most often as insulation. It is still prevalent in many homes today.
If you or someone you love is suffering from mesothelioma, the Johnson group would like to help you get the hope and justice you deserve.
The Johnson Group can be viewed on their site at www.johnsonlawgroup.com
Take a look to the right sidebar and under the heading "mesothelioma" you will find The Johnson Group's contact information.

No comments: