Baldies' Blog began originally in the UK by a 26 year old journalist with a blood cancer on a mission to inform the world about bone marrow donation.

He has since died, and I took on the cause of making cancer care more transparent for everybody.

Cancer is a disease that will touch everybody through diagnosis or affiliation: 1 in 2 men will be diagnosed and 1 in 3 woman will hear those words, "You Have Cancer."

I invite you to read how I feel along my journey and
how I am continuing to live a full life alongside my Hodgkin's lymphoma, with me controlling my cancer, not my cancer controlling me.

I hope that "Baldies' Blog" will prepare you to handle whatever life sends you, but especially if it's the message, "You Have Cancer."

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

PAINT THE TOWN PURPLE!!

2nd Annual 
Paint The Town Purple Week
Feb 28-March 6th
Benefiting Claremont, NH's Relay For Life

Today: Tuesday March 1st
Totally Tubular Tubing 
Arrowhead Ski Area,
18 Robert A. Easter Way, Claremont 
6-9pm 
All Tubing and Lift Ticket Sales Benefit
Relay For Life
Ski Pass $5 ~ Tubing $8
Combo Pass also available

Weds. March 2
Dinner at Pizza Hut
227 Washington Street, Claremont
5-8 pm 
Top off the week with a great dinner with family and 20% of your bill will be donated to Relay!

Thurs. March 3
 Glow Bowling Party
Maple Lanes
125 Maple Avenue, Claremont

7-9pm
3 strings & Shoes $12



- Check out our web site www.relayforlife.org/claremontnh -  
Or call Marion @ 542-6955, Denise @ 802-484-9074, or 1-800-ACS-2345
For updates and additions to this schedule or for more information on any of the listed events.
Thank you for your support in the fight against cancer!

No comments: