Baldies' Blog began originally in the UK by a 26 year old journalist with a blood cancer on a mission to inform the world about bone marrow donation.

He has since died, and I took on the cause of making cancer care more transparent for everybody.

Cancer is a disease that will touch everybody through diagnosis or affiliation: 1 in 2 men will be diagnosed and 1 in 3 woman will hear those words, "You Have Cancer."

I invite you to read how I feel along my journey and
how I am continuing to live a full life alongside my Hodgkin's lymphoma, with me controlling my cancer, not my cancer controlling me.

I hope that "Baldies' Blog" will prepare you to handle whatever life sends you, but especially if it's the message, "You Have Cancer."

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Hillary's Obituary

Hi too all

Here is a small amount of how Hillary Lived. Apparently I did not hear all The Stories. I have heard several new ones from her friends
 this week!  We are having a reception after the funeral and burial on Saturday at the Claremont Senior Center. Please bring your best memories as we want to leave with the best memories of how she was able to do so much in such a short time.

Thank you for the outpouring of support, prayers, novenas, masses and so much more. We have such a support system. we know That Hillary touched the lives of so many people. Yesterday she had 5000 visitors to her blog! And I don't blog!You all have touched our lives more than we can ever say.




3 comments:

linda keenan said...

AND her activism put her on the front page of the new york times business section - which was then picked up by the washington post. this was a huge achievement!!!!

linda keenan said...

here is the piece. http://www.nytimes.com/2011/02/02/business/02insure.html?pagewanted=all
even more impressive - the wash post piece called 'what would republicans do for hillary st. pierre'? this meant that washington policy makers undoubtedly read about hillary's struggle and activism.
http://voices.washingtonpost.com/plum-line/2011/02/what_would_conservatives_do_fo.html

Anonymous said...

I had the pleasure of meeting Hillary just 2 or 3 times and this just melts my heart! She was absolutely amazing and so incredibly strong. My heart goes out to her family <3