Baldies' Blog began originally in the UK by a 26 year old journalist with a blood cancer on a mission to inform the world about bone marrow donation.

He has since died, and I took on the cause of making cancer care more transparent for everybody.

Cancer is a disease that will touch everybody through diagnosis or affiliation: 1 in 2 men will be diagnosed and 1 in 3 woman will hear those words, "You Have Cancer."

I invite you to read how I feel along my journey and
how I am continuing to live a full life alongside my Hodgkin's lymphoma, with me controlling my cancer, not my cancer controlling me.

I hope that "Baldies' Blog" will prepare you to handle whatever life sends you, but especially if it's the message, "You Have Cancer."

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, September 29, 2008

Slideshow

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi
I enjoy your blog so much. I read it and laugh out loud at your puns and humor and cry with you in your pain. I have learned so much from your insights - I'm sure others have too. I find myself pondering things like "courageous joy" and want you to know the profound impact your writing has on me and I'm sure many others. I'm thinking of you more than you know and hope that this positive energy can be felt by you and your family.
Thanks so much for sharing.
Thinking of you - Tammy Vittum