Baldies' Blog began originally in the UK by a 26 year old journalist with a blood cancer on a mission to inform the world about bone marrow donation.

He has since died, and I took on the cause of making cancer care more transparent for everybody.

Cancer is a disease that will touch everybody through diagnosis or affiliation: 1 in 2 men will be diagnosed and 1 in 3 woman will hear those words, "You Have Cancer."

I invite you to read how I feel along my journey and
how I am continuing to live a full life alongside my Hodgkin's lymphoma, with me controlling my cancer, not my cancer controlling me.

I hope that "Baldies' Blog" will prepare you to handle whatever life sends you, but especially if it's the message, "You Have Cancer."

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Update from Vic

Hi too all. Heather, Preston and Pierce are staying with us for the week. Preston Turns 2 today!! What a difference between the boys. They have very different personalities. Heather told me last night that Hillary ran them ragged yesterday. It was just a beautiful Fall day in New Hampshire. They went apple picking among the other stuff.I don't know if I had mentioned the Heather and Hillary are Mirror image twins. From the tests done for the bone marrow transplants it was determined that- let me try to get this right- That they have identical DNA but they were separated late in the cycle? and that caused them to be mirror image. Hillary has a dimple on the right Heather has a dimple on the right. Right handed and left handed etc. They share a connection that no one can break. It seems like they can share each others thoughts. What a great connection.I have been very worried to send out an email with all good thing as it seems to bite me back. Right now Hillary is in the best health we have seen in Years!! The new drug does not knock her down like the chemo has. She has not been tested to see if the cancer is gone yet but from past performances she will stay on this treatment. She does not have the symptoms that the cancer is anywhere to be found in her nodes. She is getting more active to say the least. She is more active in Coaching this year than she has been able to be.As you know Hillary always has something going. Today is the Republican Presidential debates at Dartmouth. Tickets to see it are impossible to get except if you are Hillary!! I don't know how she did it? If she is handicapped she gets to bring someone to help her. So she will be in the wheelchair and Heather is going also! The handicap section is on the stage also. They have the best seats in the house! Of Coarse both my daughters are Democrats so they are thinking up questions they want answered. They are working to frame the question, should they be asked so that they make a point. I don't know where I went wrong Democrats and Yankee lovers!!! I love them both anyway.So only good news today and High hopes for continued health. The recent great fall weather has certainly helped everyone's attitude. Tonight is a full moon so the debate should carry some controversy. Somehow I think she will be involvedThanks for all the prayers and well wishes.Vic, Nancy, Patrick and Grace, Allen, Heather Pierce and Preston, Xander, Jon and Hillary--
Five Eagles Design, Victor St Pierre
110 Great country rd Charlestown NH 03603
603-542-4915 Office
5eagles@myfairpoint.net 5eaglesdesign.com

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: