Baldies' Blog began originally in the UK by a 26 year old journalist with a blood cancer on a mission to inform the world about bone marrow donation.

He has since died, and I took on the cause of making cancer care more transparent for everybody.

Cancer is a disease that will touch everybody through diagnosis or affiliation: 1 in 2 men will be diagnosed and 1 in 3 woman will hear those words, "You Have Cancer."

I invite you to read how I feel along my journey and
how I am continuing to live a full life alongside my Hodgkin's lymphoma, with me controlling my cancer, not my cancer controlling me.

I hope that "Baldies' Blog" will prepare you to handle whatever life sends you, but especially if it's the message, "You Have Cancer."

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, November 21, 2011

Stop the Meanie Shirts

I know, I know, I know, it's been a while since I've posted. I'm trying to find a balance between my freelance writing, family, and blogging. I started officially writing almost 4 weeks ago now, and I spent the last week planning covert op 55 otherwise known as my father's surprise 55th birthday party.


But just in time for the Christmas season, my friend Chris has created Z and the Cancer Meanie Merchandise!! Now, head to cafe press http://www.cafepress.com/zandthecm/8173246 and you can get your own shirt featuring the cover art or Stop the Meanie: Find a Cure Shirts. There are bumper stickers, magnets, and buttons too.

I love technology. I feel like such a professional!


1 comment:

beauty said...

This blog always create some informational and amazing things, which add in my knowledge and experience.But I am a bit confuse. Thanks for sharing.Waiting for next post.