Baldies' Blog began originally in the UK by a 26 year old journalist with a blood cancer on a mission to inform the world about bone marrow donation.

He has since died, and I took on the cause of making cancer care more transparent for everybody.

Cancer is a disease that will touch everybody through diagnosis or affiliation: 1 in 2 men will be diagnosed and 1 in 3 woman will hear those words, "You Have Cancer."

I invite you to read how I feel along my journey and
how I am continuing to live a full life alongside my Hodgkin's lymphoma, with me controlling my cancer, not my cancer controlling me.

I hope that "Baldies' Blog" will prepare you to handle whatever life sends you, but especially if it's the message, "You Have Cancer."

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, November 7, 2009

JOIN US TODAY!


Please join Rep. Carol Shea Porter, Peggo Hodes and special guests at a rally for reform this Saturday on the State House lawn. We've all worked so hard to get to this point and this show of support could help pass health care reform NOW!

What: Rally to Pass Health Reform Now

Where: New Hampshire State House
107 N. Main St.
Concord, NH 03301

When: Saturday, November 7th
2:00 p.m. -- 4:00 p.m.

For more info call Deborah at 603-738-6629

No comments: