Baldies' Blog began originally in the UK by a 26 year old journalist with a blood cancer on a mission to inform the world about bone marrow donation.

He has since died, and I took on the cause of making cancer care more transparent for everybody.

Cancer is a disease that will touch everybody through diagnosis or affiliation: 1 in 2 men will be diagnosed and 1 in 3 woman will hear those words, "You Have Cancer."

I invite you to read how I feel along my journey and
how I am continuing to live a full life alongside my Hodgkin's lymphoma, with me controlling my cancer, not my cancer controlling me.

I hope that "Baldies' Blog" will prepare you to handle whatever life sends you, but especially if it's the message, "You Have Cancer."

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thanksgiving Thanks from Dad

Hi All

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. We have been asking for a lot of prayers for almost 5 years now. I was afraid we had used them all up. Hillary got out of the hospital last Sunday. She is on a whole new regiment of medications. She hasn't had chemo in about 5 weeks.  She and all of us had a very nice day here at Home. 

I can't Thank everyone enough for helping us get through another scare. A week ago I thought the worse. I am thankful I was wrong. Hard to believe I made another mistake judging Hillary's Health!! I am thankful we live near one of the best Hospitals in the country. I am thankful for having so many people who care.

Happy thanksgiving
Love
Vic, Nancy, Pat & Grace, Heather & Allen, Pierce, Preston, Jon, Xander and especially Hillary

No comments: