Baldies' Blog began originally in the UK by a 26 year old journalist with a blood cancer on a mission to inform the world about bone marrow donation.

He has since died, and I took on the cause of making cancer care more transparent for everybody.

Cancer is a disease that will touch everybody through diagnosis or affiliation: 1 in 2 men will be diagnosed and 1 in 3 woman will hear those words, "You Have Cancer."

I invite you to read how I feel along my journey and
how I am continuing to live a full life alongside my Hodgkin's lymphoma, with me controlling my cancer, not my cancer controlling me.

I hope that "Baldies' Blog" will prepare you to handle whatever life sends you, but especially if it's the message, "You Have Cancer."

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, January 8, 2011

This would make my life complete. . .


I'm throwing out a big hint here, but I was blessed to be selected as on of Monadnock Women's phenomenal women, and now, they're looking for a woman of the year!


Please take some time to nominate me or any of the deserving women in your life. Email Faith at faith@monadnockwomen.com


Monadnock Shopper News & Monadnock Women are seeking nominations for phenomenal women

by Mowo Net Work on Thursday, March 25, 2010 at 5:16pm

Now is the time to start submitting your
Celebrating Women nominations for March's phenomenal woman! And, this
just in - March of 2011, one of the 12 Celebrated Women will be selected
as WOMAN OF THE YEAR at a very special dinner banquet for all
Celebrated Women between Feb. 2010 and Jan. 2011 Email me your
nomination at faith@monadnockwomen.com It's ok to nominate yourself too!

The selected woman receives:
Dinner @ Olive Garden and a bottle of their salad dressing
2 tickets to the Colonial Theater
Gift certificates to: BrewBaker's Keene, Center at Keene & The Colony Mill Marketplace
A photo shoot with KCBruce Photography & a free 8x10 portrait
Her hair done by Moda Suo Studio in Keene
A free membership to Monadnock Women
Her Monadnock Shopper News press release written by - By My Pen
All of these goodies come nicely packaged in a bin provided by Clarke Distributors, Keene

No comments: