Baldies' Blog began originally in the UK by a 26 year old journalist with a blood cancer on a mission to inform the world about bone marrow donation.

He has since died, and I took on the cause of making cancer care more transparent for everybody.

Cancer is a disease that will touch everybody through diagnosis or affiliation: 1 in 2 men will be diagnosed and 1 in 3 woman will hear those words, "You Have Cancer."

I invite you to read how I feel along my journey and
how I am continuing to live a full life alongside my Hodgkin's lymphoma, with me controlling my cancer, not my cancer controlling me.

I hope that "Baldies' Blog" will prepare you to handle whatever life sends you, but especially if it's the message, "You Have Cancer."

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, March 13, 2009

Making my Parents Proud

Hi All

There is an article in todays Newspaper. Front page above the crease!! Nancy says that you could have heard a pin drop in the standing room only legislative committee hearing. She was the first person to go after mayors and local politicians. She is still not supposed to go into crowds but she was determined to have her say. Her presentation was emotional but to the point. Nancy looked around when Hillary was done there was not a dry eye in the house. They left right after she had spoken.She is just amazing. She had been at Dana Farber in Boston all day doing more tests. She is meant to survive and do something special.


Vic And Nancy
You can view the newspaper online @ http://www.eagletimes.com/ET/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I too am very proud of you! I know there are people here at school who have told me they are proud of you too. I know you hear this all the time, but you really have touched so many people. You are amazing and I know your voice was heard.