Baldies' Blog began originally in the UK by a 26 year old journalist with a blood cancer on a mission to inform the world about bone marrow donation.

He has since died, and I took on the cause of making cancer care more transparent for everybody.

Cancer is a disease that will touch everybody through diagnosis or affiliation: 1 in 2 men will be diagnosed and 1 in 3 woman will hear those words, "You Have Cancer."

I invite you to read how I feel along my journey and
how I am continuing to live a full life alongside my Hodgkin's lymphoma, with me controlling my cancer, not my cancer controlling me.

I hope that "Baldies' Blog" will prepare you to handle whatever life sends you, but especially if it's the message, "You Have Cancer."

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, December 24, 2011

I'm a CAUSE! Check it out.

I'M A CAUSE!!!!
 click on "Place an Order" and then "Shop Now" going on from 12/22/2010 to 1/31/2012. 
I love them! Customize For your STYLE!!


Thank you, thank you, thank you.
My friend started a fundraiser ongoing through January 31st.

It's a Thermal Tote Sale!!
They make amazing gifts: stock up for birthdays and next 
Christmas and to top it off, 100% of the commissions will go 
towards me and traveling to NYC ALOT!!

Goal of $1,000 dollars in sales and 100 totes!!!

 click on "Place an Order" and then "Shop Now" going on from 12/22/2010 to 1/31/2012.


Thank You all for your help ♥ Merry early Christmas, they love me enough to keep me alive!

This is for upcoming treatment I haven't quite disclosed to the world, but will be coming ASAP. It's been difficult to coordinate care with the holidays and my illness, but my PET scan shoes I have cancer in my bones. I need to switch therapies immediately to remolid or thalidomide, and begin researching options 
with Dr. O. I'm lucky he's "only" in NYC, but it's scary I'm going back on the treatment wagon. 

Life is still good. I'm lucky to have the friends and support. Have a very merry Christmas.

No comments: