Baldies' Blog began originally in the UK by a 26 year old journalist with a blood cancer on a mission to inform the world about bone marrow donation.

He has since died, and I took on the cause of making cancer care more transparent for everybody.

Cancer is a disease that will touch everybody through diagnosis or affiliation: 1 in 2 men will be diagnosed and 1 in 3 woman will hear those words, "You Have Cancer."

I invite you to read how I feel along my journey and
how I am continuing to live a full life alongside my Hodgkin's lymphoma, with me controlling my cancer, not my cancer controlling me.

I hope that "Baldies' Blog" will prepare you to handle whatever life sends you, but especially if it's the message, "You Have Cancer."

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Andyson

This comment is for Andyson. He comments frequently and writes his own blog about his experiences with cancer. He is also a Bostonian Cancer Blogger. Dana Farber has quite the talkative crew.
Click on the picture on the B symbol to get to his page.
Andyson, I think we'd all like to know if your hair grows in differently if you shave it off.
I know, my hair is kind of driving me crazy.
When I wake up in the morning, it's either stiking straight up or both sides have portions that stick out.
It looks like my head has grown wings and is trying to fly away.
I think I can speak for the female survivors when I say, please shave your head and let us know if it helps.
But first, of course, check with your fiancee to make sure it is wedding appropriate.

No comments: