Baldies' Blog began originally in the UK by a 26 year old journalist with a blood cancer on a mission to inform the world about bone marrow donation.

He has since died, and I took on the cause of making cancer care more transparent for everybody.

Cancer is a disease that will touch everybody through diagnosis or affiliation: 1 in 2 men will be diagnosed and 1 in 3 woman will hear those words, "You Have Cancer."

I invite you to read how I feel along my journey and
how I am continuing to live a full life alongside my Hodgkin's lymphoma, with me controlling my cancer, not my cancer controlling me.

I hope that "Baldies' Blog" will prepare you to handle whatever life sends you, but especially if it's the message, "You Have Cancer."

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I "LIKE" Mederma


And even better, I can just click and donate a dollar to the Young Survival Coalition!


Mederma, best known for products to reduce the appearance of scars and stretch marks,  re-launched their Facebook page: www.facebook.com/Mederma 
in partnership with the Young Survival Coalition! 
For each new “like” they receive in December, Mederma will donate $1 to YSC, up to $5,000.

In the spirit of the holidays, and to help youngins' like me survive, please take the time to "Like" the facebook page.

3 comments:

The Mederma Team said...

Thank you so much for posting this, Hillary! We are grateful for you taking the time and wish you the best for the holidays.
-The Mederma Team

andy1 said...

The ingredients in Mederma skincare for curing scars are cepae extract and allantoin. Mederma Skincare for scars extremely effective in treating any form of scars. They able cure scars caused by physical accidents, a burn or scald, an acid burn, a vaccination, acne or an operation. Detail here: http://www.kidbuxblog.com/talk-beauty-healthy/scars-be-gone

Anonymous said...

Not this but some other cream worked for me.