Baldies' Blog began originally in the UK by a 26 year old journalist with a blood cancer on a mission to inform the world about bone marrow donation.

He has since died, and I took on the cause of making cancer care more transparent for everybody.

Cancer is a disease that will touch everybody through diagnosis or affiliation: 1 in 2 men will be diagnosed and 1 in 3 woman will hear those words, "You Have Cancer."

I invite you to read how I feel along my journey and
how I am continuing to live a full life alongside my Hodgkin's lymphoma, with me controlling my cancer, not my cancer controlling me.

I hope that "Baldies' Blog" will prepare you to handle whatever life sends you, but especially if it's the message, "You Have Cancer."

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, December 25, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ONE AND ALL!



Christmas started coming a day early: first, with me finding the perfect outfit THAT FIT right in my own closet, a pair of size 10 Ann Taylor Jeans and a red button shirt I bought mid-summer, both nearly new, then Jon came home from his annual day-before-Christmas-shopping with a Sony cyber shot camera FOR ME to replace the previous early Christmas present, an even better Nikon Cool pix, that dropped and broke the second time we used it.
YAY, I have a camera of my own for Xmas.
Then, as if life could get any better, he FIXED the cool pix camera! HE also fixed X's handheld PSP that was no longer reading games. 
He had a genius day.
And everybody, if you have children, a rowdy or adventurous life that includes outings, activities, and travel the Nikon Cool pix is probably not for you.
It is not real life user friendly. It can't be thrown in a purse and make it out on the other end okay.
If you are a photographer.... If you baby your tech equipment.... If you will be using it in a controlled setting.... then the cool pix could be for you

But if you're living the lifestyle it shows in the commercial with Ashton Kutcher at a party with a pool, drinks, and hot models, that camera is not for you.
Whatever you may get today, have a MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments: