Baldies' Blog began originally in the UK by a 26 year old journalist with a blood cancer on a mission to inform the world about bone marrow donation.

He has since died, and I took on the cause of making cancer care more transparent for everybody.

Cancer is a disease that will touch everybody through diagnosis or affiliation: 1 in 2 men will be diagnosed and 1 in 3 woman will hear those words, "You Have Cancer."

I invite you to read how I feel along my journey and
how I am continuing to live a full life alongside my Hodgkin's lymphoma, with me controlling my cancer, not my cancer controlling me.

I hope that "Baldies' Blog" will prepare you to handle whatever life sends you, but especially if it's the message, "You Have Cancer."

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, December 3, 2010

You finish the story

I had an idea last night. . . .
lots of times I get inspired but just don't have the energy to finish the story I have in my head.
And I've always felt that , if not the first paragraph, the first line of anything needs to be a grabber.
So, maybe I could just post the first line or the first paragraph and someone of you out there can finish it up.
It could be fun.
Here are some liners from last night:



I have some deep seeded issues with being rich.
and
The problem with drugs is that you think you can do things.... But you can't.

There you have it. I'll post my versions later. 

No comments: