Baldies' Blog began originally in the UK by a 26 year old journalist with a blood cancer on a mission to inform the world about bone marrow donation.

He has since died, and I took on the cause of making cancer care more transparent for everybody.

Cancer is a disease that will touch everybody through diagnosis or affiliation: 1 in 2 men will be diagnosed and 1 in 3 woman will hear those words, "You Have Cancer."

I invite you to read how I feel along my journey and
how I am continuing to live a full life alongside my Hodgkin's lymphoma, with me controlling my cancer, not my cancer controlling me.

I hope that "Baldies' Blog" will prepare you to handle whatever life sends you, but especially if it's the message, "You Have Cancer."

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, September 18, 2009

Feeling Normal

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU FEELING GOOD!!!! Hope those mouth sores clear up soon.....I had a few of those before....very painful!!! I hope you continue to "feel Normal" and the antibiotics get rid of all infection. It is so good to see you feeling so well!!
LIFE IS GOOD!!
STAY STRONG!
Donna

emjay. said...

I had cellulitis in my face last week and my whole jaw was swollen, the only thing I are for two days were soft powdered donuts!

Always thinking of you.
Em