Baldies' Blog began originally in the UK by a 26 year old journalist with a blood cancer on a mission to inform the world about bone marrow donation.

He has since died, and I took on the cause of making cancer care more transparent for everybody.

Cancer is a disease that will touch everybody through diagnosis or affiliation: 1 in 2 men will be diagnosed and 1 in 3 woman will hear those words, "You Have Cancer."

I invite you to read how I feel along my journey and
how I am continuing to live a full life alongside my Hodgkin's lymphoma, with me controlling my cancer, not my cancer controlling me.

I hope that "Baldies' Blog" will prepare you to handle whatever life sends you, but especially if it's the message, "You Have Cancer."

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

LAST CHEMO!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeahhhh!!!!! :0) keep going stong hil! we all love you!

Frank said...

Hillary ... you ROCK girl!! You make me proud to know you ... you have inspired so many people ... you make me want to be a better person. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Hey Hillary,
My boy Allen has been keeping his eye on you for us and tells us you're hanging tough and looking good! Glad to hear Chemo is now in the rear view mirror and looking forward to you getting through Thursday with flying colors. We hope to see you sometime soon - well, we see you on video, but hoping to see you in person. You're our hero! !
All our Love, J.B. and Tiffany

Anonymous said...

Yay, Hillary! I've been checking in on you here now and then...you continue to amaze me with your strength, your intelligence, your humor...what an inspiration you are! Thank you for sharing your world. When in Boston, please don't hesitate to get in touch with me regarding Anything about Boston/the 'burbs...
Keep the positive vibes going!!
(the Zutter's niece,) Heidi...watterlu@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Heyyy! enjoy your hard earned day of rest! LOVE YOU HILL!
grace