Baldies' Blog began originally in the UK by a 26 year old journalist with a blood cancer on a mission to inform the world about bone marrow donation.

He has since died, and I took on the cause of making cancer care more transparent for everybody.

Cancer is a disease that will touch everybody through diagnosis or affiliation: 1 in 2 men will be diagnosed and 1 in 3 woman will hear those words, "You Have Cancer."

I invite you to read how I feel along my journey and
how I am continuing to live a full life alongside my Hodgkin's lymphoma, with me controlling my cancer, not my cancer controlling me.

I hope that "Baldies' Blog" will prepare you to handle whatever life sends you, but especially if it's the message, "You Have Cancer."

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Great Comments

Sometimes I wonder if what I'm doing is having any impact on anybody, but then I get comments like this:Stop By Baldie's Blog

"This is one inspiring woman, and I really wanted to share her blog with all of my readers. Please stop by, read and enjoy the vibrant LIFE that is Hillary St. Pierre. In the past few months I have watched countless strangers rally around her to show their support and she has embraced us all as if we have been her lifelong friends."

"Enjoy the vibrant LIFE that is Hillary" I love that. She has "readers." I like this girl. I think we could be lifelong friends.

I've gotten other fabulous feedback. I received a note from a friend telling me she donated in May on my behalf and she's all ready been called to donate! One person WE get to save together. She says I can be a piece in the SAVE because withut me she wouldn't have donated!

So I'm happy to know some people are watching. Thanks for the great comments and stories.

1 comment:

Frank said...

Hillary ... there should be no doubt that you ROCK!! I can't tell you how frequently people comment to me about the impact you are having on them ... & much of it has nothing to do with cancer ... it all has to do with making the right choices in life ... so "YOU GO GIRL!!"