Baldies' Blog began originally in the UK by a 26 year old journalist with a blood cancer on a mission to inform the world about bone marrow donation.

He has since died, and I took on the cause of making cancer care more transparent for everybody.

Cancer is a disease that will touch everybody through diagnosis or affiliation: 1 in 2 men will be diagnosed and 1 in 3 woman will hear those words, "You Have Cancer."

I invite you to read how I feel along my journey and
how I am continuing to live a full life alongside my Hodgkin's lymphoma, with me controlling my cancer, not my cancer controlling me.

I hope that "Baldies' Blog" will prepare you to handle whatever life sends you, but especially if it's the message, "You Have Cancer."

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Bills, Bills, Bills

1 comment:

Jim&Deana said...

Hello... My name is Jim and I work with Jon. My wife and I have known about your situation for awhile. Jon told me about your blog today. I am here to say that you and your family can survive and thrive. My co-workers do not know this so please keep this between you and Jon. In 2003, I received a BMT after 2 years in remission from a 9 month intensive chemo program to treat my Leukemia. My wife and I understand the thoughts and comments you are making in your blog about the bills, children and life injusticies. The why me and why can't the system help me more when others abuse themselves and have received help. It is very frustrating. We just wanted to send this note to let you know we will continue to think about you and your family. Please feel free to email Deana and myself @
e10goal@aol.com

Deana&Jim