Baldies' Blog began originally in the UK by a 26 year old journalist with a blood cancer on a mission to inform the world about bone marrow donation.

He has since died, and I took on the cause of making cancer care more transparent for everybody.

Cancer is a disease that will touch everybody through diagnosis or affiliation: 1 in 2 men will be diagnosed and 1 in 3 woman will hear those words, "You Have Cancer."

I invite you to read how I feel along my journey and
how I am continuing to live a full life alongside my Hodgkin's lymphoma, with me controlling my cancer, not my cancer controlling me.

I hope that "Baldies' Blog" will prepare you to handle whatever life sends you, but especially if it's the message, "You Have Cancer."

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Heading to Boston

I'm going to Dana Farber right now to be admitted for some IV antibiotics for pneumonia. It's my Dad's Birthday. I didn't get a chance to see him. I'll update you later.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hillary,All of our thoughts and prayers are with you wherever you are.We will see you as soon as you are all "buffed up and beautiful".You are always beautiful but take all the buffing you can get!!!Love Carol

Anonymous said...

I'm thinkin of you hun! Get yourself better! :) Let them take care of you! :)

Frank said...

We're all with you in spirit Hill ... know that you have a lot of poeple who care a great deal about you. I shall look forward to the news that you are coming home.

Stay strong & positive ...