Baldies' Blog began originally in the UK by a 26 year old journalist with a blood cancer on a mission to inform the world about bone marrow donation.

He has since died, and I took on the cause of making cancer care more transparent for everybody.

Cancer is a disease that will touch everybody through diagnosis or affiliation: 1 in 2 men will be diagnosed and 1 in 3 woman will hear those words, "You Have Cancer."

I invite you to read how I feel along my journey and
how I am continuing to live a full life alongside my Hodgkin's lymphoma, with me controlling my cancer, not my cancer controlling me.

I hope that "Baldies' Blog" will prepare you to handle whatever life sends you, but especially if it's the message, "You Have Cancer."

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, December 29, 2008

QUESTIONS, anybody?


Here is an email I received from the Obama-Biden Transition Project:


We recently launched a new feature on Change.gov called Open for Questions. Thousands of you responded, asking 10,000 questions and voting nearly a million times on questions from others. Now that we've answered some of the most popular ones from the last round, we are open for questions again. Ask whatever you like, and vote up or down on the other questions to let us know which ones you most want the Transition to answer. Get started now at http://change.gov/openforquestions.


Show some love for our government, but please, ask the questions we all need answers to.
Don't want to ask them yourself? You know where to go to ask get them asked for you, just holla tha Hill at hill.stpierre@gmail.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hillary, I don't know you, nor you me...but I am sending you a virtual hug and good karma for today (that's all any of us really have for sure) and prayers and wishes for more strength and more love in your life for today. However, it seems you are blessed with lots of people who do care and love you very much based on what I hear and read on your blog. I like what you wrote; you were able to state what you need and if you share it with others my profound wish is that you get what you requested! I hope too my 'hug' is a start.
With wishes for peace, a stranger who cares too.